THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT BE UPDATED REGULARLY, PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW RESEARCH GROUP WEBPAGE FOR THE LATEST NEWS
Since October 2017 I am an Assistant Professor of Applied Mathematics at the University of Nottingham, within the School of Mathematical Sciences and the GeoEnergy Research Centre.
PREPRINTS and RECENT PAPERS:
1. Molecular Information Delivery in Porous Media, arXiv. Joint work with Yuting Fang, Weisi Guo, Adam Noel, Nan Yang
2. Systematic derivation of hybrid coarse-grained models, Physical Review E, 2019. Joint work with Tom Hudson and Nicodemo Di Pasquale.
3. Mechanisms of dispersion in a porous medium, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 2018. Joint work with Marco Dentz and Juan Hidalgo.
1. “SECURe: Subsurface Evaluation of Carbon capture and storage and Unconventional Risk”, H2020 EU project, 2018-2021
2. "Development of a robust modelling and up-scaling technique of nanofluids transport and retention for subsurface engineering applications", Royal Academy of Engineering, Industry-academia partnership. 2018-2020
3. "Asphaltene dynamics at the pore-scale and the impact on oil production at the field-scale", Royal Academy of Engineering, Industry-academia partnership. 2019-2021
4. "Data assimilation and uncertainty quantification strategies for anomalous transport in subsurface flows", Royal Society International Exchange. 2018-2020
5. “Mechanisms of Mixing and Anomalous Transport: Pore Scale Simulation and Upscaling of Flow and Transport in Heterogeneous Media”, Spanish Research Project PSOMAD. 2016-2018
· 27-29 March 2019: Workshop Modelling, Simulation and Risk Assessment for Fractured Geological Media, University of Nottingham
· 16-17 March 2018: Workshop VALIDATION APPROACHES FOR MULTISCALE POROUS MEDIA MODELS, University of Nottingham
· 18-22 September 2017: session on Electrokinetic and electrochemical flows for batteries and fuel cells: analysis, simulation, upscaling, ACOMEN 2017, Ghent.
· 11-14 September 2017: SIAM Conference on Mathematical and Computational Issues in the Geosciences, Erlangen.
· 7-8 September 2017: INTERPORE UK annual meeting, Warwick.
· 4-8 September 2017: European Study Group with Industry (ESGI), Warwick.
· 15-19 MAY 2017: INdAM Workshop on Innovative Mathematical Models and Methods for Industrial Applications, Rome.
· 8 - 11 MAY 2017: mini-symposium on Advances in the application of periodic and stochastic homogenisation to transport models and multi-physics simulation in porous media, INTERPORE conference, Rotterdam.
· 3-7 APRIL 2017: Numerical Analysis for PDEs, Warwick.
· 30 NOVEMBER 2015: "Modelling and Simulation of Electrochemical flows in Lithium-ion batteries", Warwick Mathematics Institute
· JANUARY 2015: Open-source tools for computational engineering, KAUST Winter Enrichment Program